1. Check-In: After 3:00 p.m.
2. Check-Out: By 11:00 a.m. ($10 fee for approved late checkout)
3. Pets: A Pet is allowed in only one of the 2-bedroom condos (C1/C2) with a $15.00 per night fee. Guest must call before making reservation for manager approval. Only a small, well-behaved dog is allowed (no puppies). Pets may not be left unattended in the unit. There is a charge of $100 for an unauthorized pet.
4. All units are NON-SMOKING. Guest will be liable for any cost to return unit to original condition with a minimum charge of $100 per unit for smoking.
5. No cooking in motel units, except for warming up food in the microwave.
6. Deposit & Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable deposit of $10.00 is required at time of reservation. Guest will be charged for the first night if cancellation is made 72 hours or less prior to arrival. (14 days are required for groups reserving more than 2 units) unless we are able to rerent the unit(s). If guest does not check in on first night of the reservation (or inform management about a later date of arrival), management reserves the right to rent out the no show guest's room to someone else.
7. 4 maximum persons in motel units with two queen beds, 2 maximum in unit with a king bed; 6 maximum in two bedroom condo. No extra guests in units other than number on reservation.
8. Additional Adult Fee: Add $15 per adult for each adult beyond 2 in motel or 4 in a two-bedroom condo.
9. Taxes: 6.875% state sales tax; 4% local lodging tax, and 1.5% local tax (12.375% total).
10. A credit card is required at time of check-in on all reservations (including walk-ins) even if paying by cash or check. Guest will be liable for any damages, charged on credit card.
11. Most packages, discounts, and deals are exclusive and cannot be combined with each other.
12. Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.
13. No housekeeping in the middle of stays, call the office for any needed supplies during your stay.
14. Only guests on the reservation or staying at Superior Ridge are allowed in units.