Check-In Begins at 4:30 PM
Check-Out is 11:00 AM
All units offer direct check-in access. When your room is ready for check-in, our system will text the number listed on your reservation with the passcode for your unit. Additional check-in information will be available in a pre-arrival email.
Applicable taxes and fees are not included in room rates. Applicable taxes include 8.375% Sales Tax and 4% Local Taxes and Fees.
- Credit Cards/ We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Midweek Stays / Midweek stays apply to reservations Sunday-Thursday except for Holidays or for reservations that include a Saturday or Sunday.
- Weekend Stays / Weekend stays apply to reservations that include a Friday and/or Saturday night during the stay. A two-night minimum is required for all weekend stays, some weekends may require a three-night minimum.
- Holidays / Holiday periods require a three-night stay or four-night stay, these dates include December 26-31, 2023, and February 13-15, 2024. Holiday periods are due in full at the time of booking.
Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
All reservations are due in full at the time of booking.
Superior Ridge Resort is a cash-less based operation, deposits/payments are taken by credit card only. Cash or check payments are not permitted.
All reservations are due in full at the time of booking as a deposit for your reservation. If a cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to arrival the deposit will be refunded minus a $35 processing fee. For all reservations canceled less than 14 days before arrival, the deposit is non-refundable
We do not accept cancellations due to weather.
All cancellations must be processed via our representatives, we do not accept cancellations via email.
We do our best to accommodate any room requests, however, we do not guarantee room placement and location.
To save on our environment, here at Superior Ridge Resort, we offer a daily Trash and Towel service by request. In your unit, you will find a “housekeeping request” item that you can place on the handle of the door to your unit that alerts our staff of the request, it additionally doubles as a “Do Not Disturb” sign if you would prefer no services. You may also call our front desk staff with your requests as well.
For stays of 6 or more nights, we provide full housekeeping—dusting, vacuuming, changing linens and towels, emptying trash, cleaning bathroom and kitchen, replenishing soap and toilet paper if needed. If you want additional full-service cleanings, you can arrange for them at the desk ($10.00 per service).
The washing of dishes is not included in any of our housekeeping options.
For the comfort of our guests and staff, all units at Superior Ridge Resort are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted anywhere outdoors on the property, please use ashtrays. Guest that have been found to be smoking in guest units will be charged a minimum of $150 for cleaning and deodorizing.
Damage and Noise Complaint Policy
At the time of arrival, all rooms are required to be paid in full. Damages incurred to a unit will be the guest’s responsibility to pay. Our rooms are inspected upon each departure if there is recorded damage the card on file will be charged a replacement or repair fee. If a noise complaint is received by the resort, the unit against which the complaint is issued will be responsible for any discounts or vouchers the resort gives to compensate other guests who were disturbed. Illegal or otherwise inappropriate conduct including but not limited to public intoxication, underage drinking or illegal drugs are not allowed on the premises. Guests in violation may be asked to leave and may be charged a fee of up to $300 as well as charged for any discounts given to other guests due to a disturbance.
Quiet Hours are in effect between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Dog reservations are accepted between May – October in select units. To reserve a dog-friendly unit, please call our Front Desk at 800.360.7666. There is a $30 per reservation charge for one dog and $50 for two dogs. No more than two dogs can be registered in the same room. Dog reservations require a completed Terms and Conditions, dogs will be leashed at all times during the visit, and with their owner, dogs may not be left in a unit unattended at any time.
During the winter season, Superior Ridge Resort does not allow pets. If a pet is found in a unit, the card on file will be charged a minimum of $300 + tax for the infraction of the policy.
Website Accessibility Policy
Lutsen Mountains Corporation ("Company") strives to comply with best practices and standards for website accessibility for guests with disabilities as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). To permit Company content providers to meet this goal, the Company implements the following initiatives:
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for Company content providers
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is responsible for coordinating the Company's responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices
- Conforming our website with the WCAG Guidelines 2.0 AA
- Modifying our website to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content
- Ensuring that our website does not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C's guidance on accessibility
The Company undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone and to assist content providers with providing content in accessible formats.